Osprey Women's Kitsuma 7 Hydration Pack
The minimalist's hydration pack that rides close to your back for stability on any trail. When you don’t need to carry much except water and a few essentials, the women’s-specific Kitsuma 7 is an ideal hydration carrying solution for bike rides and beyond. A vertical-zip front compartment is big enough for a spare tube, multi-tool, and light windbreaker. Behind it, a separate external sleeve stores an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a magnetic sternum strap attachment for the bite valve. An AirScape backpanel features outstanding ventilation via airmesh-covered foam and a center air channel. A super light and airy harness with rolled, soft edges make for a pack so stable and comfortable you’ll barely notice it. Side mesh pockets store things you’ll want to access easily, like food or arm warmers.
- LOW-PROFILE CARRY - When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED - An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- RIDE STABILITY - Osprey's rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Front panel vertical zip compartment with tool organization
|O/S||427 IN3 / 7 L||17.3H X 6.7W X 5.7D IN.||0.77 LBS.|