Atomic Women's Hawx Prime XTD 115 W Tech GW Ski Boots
*Freight charges will apply*
In Atomic's massive lineup of Hawx Ski boots built for backcountry, the Hawx Prime XTD 115 Tech Alpine Touring Boot is the stiffest option for women who want a comfortable fit.
- A stiff flex of 115 provides the stiffness necessary for charging steep couloirs, and the 100mm last ensures enough comfort for a full day of powder.
- Its Prolite shell keeps weight at a minimum while the Energy Backbone boasts better energy transmission for a greater edging performance.
- Both the shell and liner are thermo-moldable to customize the fit to your footshape. Gripwalk rubber pads provide solid traction when you're bootpacking to the summit, and it's compatible with tech bindings.
- Backcountry ski boot built for freeriding big mountains and beyond
- 115 flex is Atomic's stiffest option for women
- 100mm last is roomier for all-day comfort
- Prolite shell with Energy Backbone for enhances energy transmission
- Free/Lock 2.0 initiates a 54° range of motion
- Thermo-moldable liner with Touring Flex Zone to ensure mobility
- Gripwalk rubber pads provide good traction on rock and ice