Women's Fleetwith Romper
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Fleetwith Romper
This multifunctional one-piece romper is made of a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend that’s stretchy, quick-drying and resists wrinkling. Inseam is 27". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Polyester/Spandex Fabric: Made from stretchy recycled polyester and spandex for comfort and mobility
- Back Crossover Tank Styling: Crossover tank styling in back
- Encased Drawcord Waist: Draped waist with encased drawcord creates modern shaping and a customizable fit
- Drop-In Pockets: Two front drop-in pockets and a right-front concealed zipper pocket
- Scalloped Hem: Slightly scalloped hem adds style
- Inseam Length: 27" inseam
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 258 g (9.1 oz)
- 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn