Women's Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat
Sea to Summit Women's Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat
Engineered for stability, comfort, and warmth, the new Women’s Comfort Light Insulated Air Sleeping Mat has additional Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model) to provide year-round warmth for women backpackers.
The women’s sleeping mat shape is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort no matter what position you may sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s Women’s Sleeping Bags.
- Best Use
- Backpacking, Bike Touring
- Comfort & Support
- 324 individual Air Sprung Cells™. These small interconnected chambers support your weight and conform to your body, similar to a spring mattress.
- Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider between the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in and perfectly matches the shape of our Women's Sleeping Bags.
- R-Value of 3.9 is warm enough for all but the coldest ground. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support and insulation in the torso area as well as excellent comfort.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- PillowLock™ system to preventing your Aeros™ Pillow slipping.