Women's Cirrus Flex Hooded 2.0 Hoody
Shipping calculated at checkout.
RAB Women's Cirrus Flex Hooded 2.0 Hoody
The Women’s Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody is a warm, highly practical insulating mountain layer.
With its 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ the Cirrus Flex Hoody is extremely practical in damp and changeable conditions, delivering robust, breathable and effective insulation. Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides low-bulk warmth, even when wet and the high stretch Thermic™ fleece side panels offer great mobility and breathability.
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ (90g / 3.2oz in size 12)
- PrimaLoft® Silver sheet insulation in hood sides and cuffs
- Centre back length (Size 10): 66cm/25.9inch
- Insulation Type:Main Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe:, 90g / 3.2oz in size 12
- Weight:280g / 10oz
Part Number: QIO-69