Serfas made not only increased performance a priority but also improved rider visibility, so they designed an all new optical lens and housing with front corner cutouts to allow drastically more light be visible when viewed from either side – and this all without any reduction in quality of forward illumination or beam pattern.
Constructed of aluminum the E-Lume housing is strong and lightweight as well as an efficient thermal conductor which effectively reduces heat buildup thus helping maintain temperatures for optimal battery performance and consistent light output.
Light output of the E-Lume 350 is sent through a single optical lens creating a powerful beam with strong front illumination and excellent side visibility.
- All-In-One Design
- Extruded Aluminum Body
- Press and Hold Button Lock
- Daytime Flash Mode
- Up To 90 Hours Runtime
- Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery
- Handlebar Bracket
- USB Charging Cable
- Solid Mode:
- High – 350 Lumen / 3 hrs
- Medium – 150 Lumen / 7 hrs
- Low – 75 Lumen / 15 hrs
- Flash Mode:
- Daytime Flash – 350 Lumen / 75 hrs
- Low Flash – 50 Lumen / 90 hrs
- Weight : 142g w/ Bracket
- Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion
- Charge Time: 2.5 hrs To Full At 700mA Using USB Wall Charger
- Color: Black