It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a do-it-all full suspension mountain bike that's efficient and fast yet capable of hitting some bigger stuff. You want the performance boost of a carbon frame, and you plan to put this bike through its paces on every style of trail, from flowy to techy.
The tech you get
A light and stiff full carbon frame, 120mm RockShox Reba RL fork, 115mm of rear travel with a FOX Performance Float shock, and a 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain. Plus, RockShox TwistLoc Full Sprint dual remote suspension lockout, a Bontrager Line Dropper, and Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 wheels.
The final word
Top Fuel 9.7 is an efficient and capable down country bike that's at home on technical trails and XC courses. What sets this model apart is the lightweight carbon frame and solid parts spec that make for great performance at a great value.
Why you'll love it
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- This short-travel bike has a killer suspension setup reminiscent of the all-mighty mullet—it's both efficient and ready to party
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight, and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns