With its quickness, durability and lightweight feel, this reengineered STP gives you more pop to help you up your game and do it with style. Made with a gusset-free ALUXX aluminum frame and 26-inch wheels, it has a low saddle height and taller front end so you can rail corners and stick your landings. Disc brakes will help you stop on a dime, and a 120mm suspension fork with a handlebar-mounted remote lets you go from fast street riding to rugged trails with total control. Available in two sizes, Regular and Large, for riders of all heights.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Trail Inspired Geometry
Lightweight, strong and durable aluminum frameset with a longer top tube, tighter rear triangle and slacker head angle delivers confident, agile handling on dirt jumps, trails or street riding sessions.
Quick and responsive
Frame is designed for 26-inch wheels with a low saddle height and taller front end for quick, confident handling.
Powerful disc brakes and 120mm suspension fork with a remote lockout puts maximum control in the rider’s hands. Grippy, high-volume 2.6” tires are ideal for multi-surface riding on streets, trails or bike parks.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioner
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL, 15x110mm120mm, with remote lockout
- Wheels: Giant 26", alloy, 28mm inner width
- Shifters: Shimano
- Crankset: alloy forged, 30t
- Colors: Metallic Black
- Medium/Regular fits rider heights 4'7" - 5'3"
- Large fits rider heights 5'1" - 5'7"