Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack
No-one ever complained about too much space in their backpack.
When you need to compress volume without significantly adding weight, the Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sack is an excellent solution. Made from a 30D diamond rip-stop siliconized CORDURA® fabric this compression sack is far tougher than its weight would suggest. Ideal for use inside your pack or travel bag when you need to compress clothing or bulky soft items to allow space for other essentials or fun holiday items.
- Internal pack organization of soft items such as sleeping bags or puffy jackets.
- The ‘compressed volume’ in the specifications equals the difference between a fully extended and fully compressed Compression Sack. Most items will not reduce in volume by the listed 'compressed volume'. For example, a synthetic sleeping bag stuffed into a M Compression Sack may compress down from 14 to 9 Liters.
What this bag could hold
- 6 Liter: a layer, beanie, and gloves
- 10 Liter: a puffy jacket & a compact sleeping bag
- 15 Liter: Most three-season sleeping bags, including synthetics
- 20 Liter: Most four-season sleeping bags (except synthetics)
- 30 Liter: Sea to Summit sleeping bag and your extra layers, or a less-technical cold weather sleeping bag
- 30D Diamond Ripstop Siliconized CORDURA
- 4 straps for even compression
- Extra long straps so these sacks can really be filled to capacity
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Slippery finish for easy packing