S Bound 98 Crown/Dual-Skin Xtralite
*Oversized shipping will apply*
**BINDINGS SOLD SEPARATELY**
The S-Bound 98 Crown/Dual Skin Xtralite offers the perfect blend of turning and touring for limitless backcountry adventures. The lighter Paulownia wood core improves efficiency for touring, while the deep sidecut and Nordic rockered tip make turning easier. Dual Skin compatibility now allows the Offtrack Crown pattern to be supplemented with either a mid-base Easy Skin 65, or full-length Super Skin. Designed to attach quickly, your steeper climbs can be tackled with ease.
- The combination of Easy Skin and Super Skin: Depending on the terrain and snow conditions, either the short Easy Skin or the full-length Super Skin can be added easily and quickly. The material mix of mohair and nylon glides perfectly, is very durable, and grips especially well.
- Air channels integrated into the fibre glass wood core save weight compared to the pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking. Better area pressure distribution.
- The combination of Easy Skin and Super Skin: Depending on the terrain and snow conditions, you can easily switch between the two proven climbing skins.
- Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Exclusive climbing system combination for steel edge skis. If Offtrack Crown no longer grips in steep terrain, it's time for Fischer Easy Skin. Like a switch-on all â€“wheel drive.
- Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Sintec / Offtrack Crown / Easy Skin / Super Skin
Part Number: N52521V