Nite Ize Runoff Waterproof Pocket:
Whether you want to protect your phone from the elements, organize your electronics, or keep your passport safe and secure on your belt, the RunOff Waterproof Pocket is just what you need. Built-in attachment points and an integrated belt loop make it convenient to clip this pocket to straps or attach it to your belt.
Completely waterproof and dustproof (tested to IP67), this Waterproof Pocket features revolutionary TRU® Zip technology, durable TPU construction, and RF welded seams designed to stand up to all of life's adventures. The patented TRU Zip design allows us to build TRUly waterproof bags like you've never seen before. With a smooth glide and confident closure, RunOff bags offer a better way to store, organize, and protect your gear. From the big details down to the smallest ones, RunOff waterproof bags are trusted, tested, and tough.
TRU® ZIP TECHNOLOGY
The unique patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize sets the RunOff bags apart from anything else on the market. The simple slide-to-secure zipper is easy to use and features a waterproof and dustproof seal that's snag-proof and creates a confident closure you can feel. Its toothless design is silent, glides smoothly, and offers maximum reliability whether it's left out in the rain or fully submerged. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU Zip.
- Tested dustproof and waterproof to IP67 (withstands immersion in water 1M deep up to 30 min)
- Durable TPU construction with RF-welded seams for ultimate reliability
- Features patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize
- Defends against water, dust, and sand
- Can be washed with water and soap or sanitizing wipes with your phone + valuables inside
- Allows inductive charging of your phone through the fabric via wireless charging
- Integrated anchor points and belt loop for versatile attachment
- Translucent front allows you to easily locate items
- Silent TRU zipper technology
- Interior Dimensions: 5.2" x 6.5" | 133mm x 165mm
- Weight: .8oz | 23g
Correct use: To close the TRU Zip zipper, move slider slowly and pull firmly to lock into zipper end-stop. If slider is not fully closed, zipper will not seal as intended. Test the RunOff bag for waterproofness periodically by submerging after sealing the TRU Zip zipper. Do not use if bubbles escape the bag during testing.
Important: The performance of the product depends in part on correct use and maintenance of the TRU Zip zipper as provided above. Protect the RunOff bag from sharp objects and abrasions during use and always inspect the bag for wear and tear before use. Nite Ize, Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused to any equipment or property from the use of this product.