Petzl GriGri + Belay Device
Belay device with cam-assisted blocking and anti-panic handle, particularly suitable for learners and for intensive use. GRIGRI + is a belay device with assisted blocking and an anti-panic handle.
- The cam-assisted blocking function makes belaying more convenient when a climber is working a route or when catching a fall.
- The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control.
- The selector knob allows the user to choose between two belay modes: top-rope or lead climbing.
- The top-rope mode and the anti-panic handle make the GRIGRI + particularly suitable for learning to belay.
- Compatible with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm. Its stainless steel wear plate makes it suitable for intensive use, both in the gym and at the crag.
- Weight: 200 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm single rope
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate, cam and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UIAA
Part Number: D13A