Tensioned backpanel reduces sweating, and the LightWire frame takes the weight off your shoulders and transfers it to your hips to provide stable, comfortable, and ventilated carry.
A little weather shouldn't stop anyone from riding. The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry on your ride from start to finish.
Our new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Padded spacermesh hipwings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability
- Peripheral LightWire frame creates a platform for a contoured tensioned mesh backpanel
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel provides extreme ventilation with a comfortable fit
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation