The Summit Swell graphic is inspired by a favorite photo from the 1968 film "Mountain of Storms" that shows the crew's ramshackle sedan on a dusty road headed to Cerro Fitz Roy—imagine the car becomes a surf boat and the road a glassy sea. We'll take you there. The artwork is screen-printed on a tee made of 100% organic cotton fabric. Because this T-shirt is made with organic cotton, it uses 84% less water and creates 16% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of Soft 100% Organic Cotton Fabric: US-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Classic Crew: Crewneck style is classic and versatile, and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Straight Hem: This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 153 g (5.4 oz)