Men's Ripcord Flat Top Snowboard
Burton Men's Ripcord Snowboard
Blast past the learning curve with the easiest, most progression-friendly board we make. The men's Burton Ripcord Snowboard is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations.
A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilot's seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier-going alternative to other twins, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than you'll get with most entry-level boards. The upgrade to The Channel gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton's).
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 5mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Fly 900G Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Part number: 10704107000