Darn Tough Men's Oxford Crew Lightweight Sock
University-league looks, best every-day sock dependability. The Oxford's stripes play well with everything from jeans to tweed blazers and sport the comfort of Darn Tough's lightest-wearing Merino Wool with a wash cycle-defying fit.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Materials: 63% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex