We combined line drawings and a list of to-do's in our How to Heal graphic because it helps to be reminded of what we can all do to help save our home planet. The artwork is screen-printed on a tee made of 100% postconsumer recycled fabric. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, we reduce our reliance on virgin raw materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Crewneck style is classic and versatile, and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Original Artwork by Artist: Wyatt Hersey
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 213 g (7.5 oz)