Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Gel Full Finger Cycling Glove
A full finger glove with 3D-shaped gel padding and synthetic leather palms for exceptional fit and durability.
Whether you like the protection offered by a full-finger glove for mountain biking and gravel riding or just like the extra grip, Pearl Izumi offers a full-finger version of their popular Elite Gel cycling glove. The Ax Suede palm on this cycling glove feels like real leather, but offers the ease of care and four-way stretch only possible with a synthetic, which results in a glove with exceptional fit and even better durability. The 3D-shaped gel pads provide targeted comfort and eliminate bulk, making it easier to hold a bar or grip.
- Ax Suede Uno synthetic leather with 4-way stretch offers improved fit, breathability, and bar feel
- NeWomen's3D shaped gel pads reduce unnecessary bulk and improve grip comfort
- Hook and loop closure for perfect fit
- Reflective elements for low light visibility
- Touch screen compatible index finger and thumb
Palm: 90% polyester, 6% elastane, 2% polyamide, 2% polyurethane Back: 52% polyester, 42% polyamide, 6% elastane
Made in Vietnam.