Men's Edge OTC Midweight with Cushion Socks
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Darn Tough Men's Edge OTC Midweight with Cushion Socks
Vermont born and raised, just like Jake Blauvelt. The Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give you a leg up season after season. The perfect snowboarding sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels to support airflow and limit foot funk.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Darn Tough collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knit's all of their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Part Number: 8007