Rab Men's Capacitor Hoody
Comfortable and keeps you warm! With mid-weight fleece and Thermic™ stretch side panels, Rab's new Capacitor Hoody is a warm, fast-wicking midlayer to keep you comfortable on active days in the mountains.
- With mid-weight fleece and Thermic™ stretch side panels, Rab's new Capacitor Hoody is a warm, fast-wicking midlayer to keep you comfortable on active days in the mountains.
- The Capacitor Hoody is built from fully recycled polyester brushed fleece with a tough, attractively textured knit-face.
- Designed as a modern take on the classic 200-weight fleece, it provides the optimal balance between warmth and breathability for mixed mountain sport, alongside a fresher, lower-profile aesthetic for more casual everyday use.
- The new hoody also features slightly lighter Thermic™ stretch fleece panels in the sides, sleeves and hood. In addition to improving movement, they help create a much sleeker, more athletic fit for easier, more comfortable layering between a fast-wicking base and a waterproof shell.
- With a full-length front zip, unobtrusive zipped hand pockets, a secure chest pocket and a helmet-compatible hood, the new Capacitor Hoody is ideal either as a standalone piece or as a winter midlayer for high-tempo hill work.
- Thermic™ is a family of engineered fleece fabrics developed to be light, warm, fast drying, and durable. Available in a variety of different weights and constructions to suit the demands of different users and activities.
Part Number: QFF-02