The ‘73 Skyline graphic riffs on a label we sewed on Patagonia gear back in the day. Fast-forward to now, and we're in business to save our home planet. Conserving resources is key, so this everyday-weight T-shirt is made with organic cotton, and it uses 84% less water and creates 16% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Classic Crew: Crewneck style is classic and versatile, and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders: Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Straight Hem: This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 153 g (5.4 oz)