Rab Khroma Tour GORE-TEX Infinium Gloves
Super warm! Whether you’re skinning uphill, attacking the powder or belaying a winter rockface, Rab's ultra-dexterous Khroma Tour Infinium Glove brings all the protection, breathability and precision you need.
- The ski-mountaineering Khroma Tour Infinium Glove is built to meet the challenges posed by powder, rock and rope.
- It uses a GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® shell with an ePTFE membrane and fleece lining for the ideal balance between flexible weatherproof protection and advanced moisture management.
- It also features Pittards Armortan® reinforced leather on the palm and thumb with a highly nimble grip for sensitivity and precision when adjusting bindings, using skins or handling lines.
- Tailor-made for hardworking self-propelled backcountry ski tours, it also comes with a pre-curved fit, out-sewn seams and adjustable wrist straps for a close and agile fit.
- Built on four decades of hard-won mountain expertise, Rab's Khroma Tour Infinium Glove is a highly technical ski touring companion for steep, deep and hostile backcountry adventure.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Fabric - GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® is completely windproof and highly breathable, perfect for high output mountain activites when waterproof protection isn't a priority. Flexible and functional, this high-performance fabric manages moisture, offers weather protection, and ensures complete comfort when you are on the move.
Part Number: QAH-91