Rab Khroma Freeride GORE-TEX Gloves
Comfortable and will keep your hands dry! Ski deep, pillow-soft backcountry snow with comfort, precision and control. Rab's new Khroma Freeride GTX Glove combines all-weather warmth with premium dexterity and grip for the ultimate off-piste freedom.
- Rab's new Khroma Freeride GTX Glove delivers all the waterproof insulation you need for fully committed deep powder days.
- In addition to a soft Matrix™ stretch nylon outer, it comes with lightweight hydrophobic PrimaLoft® Gold insulation for reliable comfort when the pace slows and outstanding thermal efficiency in the wet.
- The construction of the new glove also features reinforced Pittards Armortan® leather palms for extra abrasion-resistance, as well as 3-layer GORE-TEX Plus Warm inserts for outstanding protection against winter winds.
- Other key features include a soft nosewipe panel, a removable wrist leash and an articulated cut for a natural grip on your ski poles.
- With its high-loft pile lining, protective gauntlet and adjustable cuff tensioners, our Khroma Freeride GTX Glove delivers the ultimate combination of warmth, dryness, protection and flexibility for cold backcountry adventure.
- Product Code:QAH-95
- GORE-TEX® Plus Warm, waterproof technology
- Engineered pre-curved fit for grip
- Long protective gauntlet cuff
- Primaloft insulation in mapped zones
- Pittards Armortan leather palm & nosewipe
- High loft pile lining
- Removable wrist leash
- Single hand adjustable cuff
- Primaloft Gold grip control 133g/m² palm
- Primaloft Gold 133g/m² to back hand
- Primaloft Gold 100g/m² mapped insulation
- Main fabric: Matrix 2L nylon stretch outer fabric, 237g/m², with DWR
- Composition: 94% polyamide/6% elastane with polyurethane membrane
Part Number: QAH-95