Eureka Ignite Camping Stove
Cook the perfect meal for the crew on camping weekends with the Ignite Camping Stove, constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors. Great for small groups, the Ignite offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output.
- Constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors
- Offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output
- Push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove's compact size fits two 10-inch pans to create your campsite meals and a stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup
- 18.5 inches long by 12.8 inches wide by 4 inches tall; weighs 10 pounds. Requires propane fuel to operate (not included) and offers a 90-minute burn time
- Dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport
- JetLink compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a JetLink chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- Compact size is perfect for small groups
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; They are available at our store in Boise for local pickup or if you are out of state they are in most REI stores.
|Ignition Type||Push Button|
|Power Per burner||10000 BTU/h|
|Minimum Weight||10 lbs|
|Burner Spacing||10 in|