Garmin Edge 530 Bike Computer
Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve?
- Roll like you know every hill and curve. Plus, find the routes the locals hit most.
- Get lost in your ride knowing Edge will always get you back. No backseat rider needed.
- Perform your very best, then beat it. Compare recent efforts to previous rides.
- Finally, a coach who doesn’t yell. Sync structured workouts right to your Edge.
- See your stats. All of them. Track more performance metrics than ever before.
- The longer the ride, the better. Get up to 20 hours of riding before you need to recharge.
- Get more insight about how your body is responding to training. Track VO2 max, recovery time, training load, training load focus and more.
- How effective is your training? Automatically evaluate your recent exercise history and performance indicators to see if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation1.
- View a dedicated eBike status screen, data fields and support for system status and warning messages. Even see assist level, gear position, battery life and more during a ride.
- Take advantage of advanced metrics designed to give insight into how your performance changes based on variable conditions such as position, bike setup, ride duration and more.
- Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time.
- Grit rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and other data. Flow measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time.
- Sync workouts from TrainingPeaks and our online community, Garmin Connect, right to your Edge device. View your upcoming training, and launch into the relevant workout seamlessly.
- Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer.
- Edge 530 will get up to 20 hours of battery life while using GPS and up to 40 hours when used with the optional Garmin Charge power pack or in battery saver mode.
- Be ready to ride more quickly. The routes now calculate faster and cache so you can spend more time riding and less time waiting around.
- Using the billions of miles of ride data that cyclists have uploaded, Edge 530 can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
Part Number: 010-02060-00