Reliable and durable
From touring to commuting, from off road to pavement, PD-T421 pedals deliver reliable performance with a versatile CLICK'R binding on one side with a flat platform on the other.
Shimano CLICK'R pedals offer a lighter spring for less step-in/out force along with a pop-up cage for easier step-in and preventing unintentional release.
- CLICK’R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other
- Lighter spring, easier to catch the binding
- Pop-up cage
- Better grip on flat side with non-slip surface and concave shape
- Rider tunable adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Durable chromoly axle and low-maintenance sealed bearings
- Integrated reflector for safety
- Includes Shimano SM-SH56 SPD Multi-Release Cleat Set