Darn Tough Men's Unstandard Stripe Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
No slipping, no bunching, no bull-- inspired by summit bids, built for the commute. The Unstandard Stripe combines legendary hike features with our lightest wearing yarn and a splash of style.
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Materials: 53% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
Part Number: 1696