It all started with an idea that we could improve upon an American classic. Today, the Electra Cruiser has more than 25 years of refinement built in to enhance the riding experience with modern styling. The result is a less clunky, more ergonomic ride that features our patented Flat Foot Technology•. The single-speed Cruiser 1 is simplicity at its finest.
It's right for you if...
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser combined with the comfort of our patented frame geometry and modern styling. The Electra Cruiser is a simple, durable bike perfect for a sun-soaked ride on the boardwalk or cruising the streets to your favorite taco shop.
The tech you get
The single-speed Electra Cruiser 1 features Flat Foot Technology® and custom swept back handlebars for a comfy, upright riding position. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless-steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
The final word
For comfort and style, nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. We changed the game by moving the pedals forward, relaxing the angle of the seat and opening up the entire frame geometry. Our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride. All you need to do is choose your favorite color and apply sunscreen.
- Frame: Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Steel unicrown
- Front hub: Steel 36h
- Rear hub: Coaster 36h
- Rims: Alloy
- Tires: RetroRunner 26x2.125"
- Crank: Classic steel one piece w/44t chainring
- Bottom bracket: 9-PC loose ball
- Cassette: 22t
- Chain: KMC S1
- Pedals: Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Saddle: Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Seatpost: Classic steel pillar
- Handlebar: Electra café
- Grips: Comfort kraton
- Stem: Alloy classic
- Headset: 1" steel threaded
- Brakeset: Coaster brake
- Extras: Painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- Weight: 16.78 kg / 37 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).