Women's Circuit Full-Finger Cycling Glove
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bontrager Women's Circuit Full-Finger Cycling Glove
Climb with ease and descend with confidence with the incredible handlebar feel of Circuit Women's Full Finger Gloves. The inForm design of these gloves was developed through pressure mapping analysis to disperse pressure that leads to discomfort for the best all-around cycling gloves on the market.
- inForm design distributes pressure for increased comfort and better bike handling
- OverEasy inverted pad design provides a clean palm to reduce bunching
- Gel and memory foam reduce peak pressure on nerves for long-lasting comfort
- AX Suede synthetic leather palm provides great durability and handlebar feel
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- Hook-and-loop closure and molded pull-on feature offer easy on and off
- Temperature use (high): 95°F (35°C)
- Temperature use (low): 60°F (16°C)
- Palm Fiber Content: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Backing Fiber Content: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Origin: Imported