Fischer Carbonlite Skate Plus Stiff
*Oversized shipping rates will apply*
The RCS Skate Plus is a legend in the race world and now this former World Cup champion comes with the new lower and shorter tip construction for minimum swingweight and highest agility. It features Cold Base Bonding for improved wax absorption and grindability. Optimized for use at 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
- The most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight. Optimum performance thanks to torsion-free and break-resistant technology.
- For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
- The revolution in ski making: Speedmax technology to protect the homogeneous molecular structure of the base for perfect wax absorption. Guarantees maximum speed.
- Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.
- Bindings are NOT included.
Part Number: N11622