Fischer Carbonlite Skate Boots
*Freight charges will apply. UPS Ground shipping only!*
Easy Entry Loops : Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
Extended Fit System : The dual insole system offers additional fit control. Less volume for slim feet or more space for growing feet. Just add or remove EVA-layer under insole
- Fischer Fresh : Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odors, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
Heel Fit Strap : Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff : Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Integral Carbon Chassis : Outer sole, insole and side stabilization elements manufactured from the same sheet of carbon. For previously unattained light weight with optimum stability power transfer.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap : Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable
Race Fit Concept : The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customized for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Thermo Insole : Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminium-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Turnamic Speedmax Sole : New, lightweight 2-piece TURNAMIC® outsole provides optimal flex.
- Zero Play Hinge : The solid connection of the Zero Play Hinge provides excellent stability and lateral support for efficient energy transfer, while allowing for a full range of motion forwards and backwards for top speed.
- Lace Cover : Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Sealed Zipper : The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out
- Fischer Speed Lock Laces : New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight , that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Weight : 540 g
Sole Flex : Stiff
Part Number: S10023