CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener with Coyote Paracord
Nite Ize CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener with Coyote Paracord
This modern cast aluminum cord tightener is a rugged combination of a carabiner and cam locking mechanism, meant to secure, tension, and connect serious loads when paired with a cord. Clip the carabiner to a fixed anchor point, then use the cam mechanism to safely connect, tension, and easily release your cord.
The CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener features Nite Ize signature knot-free CamJam tightening and tensioning technology. Built from durable cast aluminum and available with 10 ft of premium paracord, this rugged combination of a carabiner and cam mechanism can tighten, tension, connect, and secure nearly any load.
CamJam XT integrates a carabiner clip and gate on one end, and a rotating cam mechanism on the other. This intuitive design allows the CamJam XT to be configured in either a Fixed End or a Loop System to securely tie down lumber, camping gear, and other loads. In both systems, the CamJam XT can be easily adjusted and re-adjusted time and time again to tackle a multitude of tie-down projects over the years. The XT holds cord from 1/16"-3/16" [2mm-5mm] wide.
If you're looking for a CamJam Tightener designed for rope and heavier loads, explore our CamJam XT Aluminum Rope Tightener - Large.
To use the Fixed End System: Simply anchor the carabiner to any hook, D-ring, or loop, and feed the cord through the cam until you've reached the desired level of tension. Next, pull the cord firmly and the cam locks into place and stays that way until you release it.
To use the Loop System: Tie a knot to create a loop in one end of your cord. Clip the CamJam XT into that loop, then pull the other end of cord through the cam mechanism.
This loop system enables you to bundle or wrap heavy loads and easily secure them.To Release the Cam: Simply rotate the cam lock lever and pull your cord upward.
- Allows you to tighten, tension, connect and secure heavy loads by simply pulling your rope or cord through the cam mechanism
- Easy to adjust and release tension by rotating the cam lock lever
- Available with 10 ft of high-quality paracord
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - Loop System and Fixed End System
- Achieve and maintain high tension without knots
- Made of durable cast aluminum for heavy loads
- CamJam XT Load Limit: 280 lbs | 127 kg, Break Strength: 837 lbs | 380 kg
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Working Load Limit: 100 lbs | 45 kg, Break Strength: 300 lbs | 136 kg
- CamJam XT fits rope sizes: 1/16" - 3/16" | 2mm - 5mm
- CamJam XT Dimensions: 1.3" x 2.5" x 0.75" | 33.6mm x 63.1mm x 19mm
- CamJam XT Weight: 1.34 oz | 38g
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Dimensions: 1.32" x 120" x 0.75" | 33.6mm X 3048mm X 19mm
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Weight: 2.33 oz | 66 g
WARNING: NOT FOR USE WHERE DISENGAGEMENT COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING.