Burton Men's Ripcord Snowboard
Step into the Driver's Seat
The men's Burton Ripcord Snowboard brings an easygoing ride to accelerate your riding into more advanced terrain. It's a classic directional board with a little more nose than tail for the control to handle mixed conditions. A softer and more playful flex opens the door to more moves, while giving you more room to grow than most entry level boards.
- Easygoing Feel: The catch-free feel of our Flat Top bend with Easy Bevel puts you in the driver's seat with a loose, forgiving ride.
- All-Conditions Versatility: A classic Directional Shape provides plenty of float and control to for mastering all conditions.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Bend: Flat Top™ with Easy Bevel
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Directional- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Taper: 5mm- The 5mm of taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a true twin.
- Core: Fly® 900G Core
- Fiberglass: Biax™
- Base: Extruded
- Mounting: The Channel®
- Features: Easy Bevel- Gives riders a soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge
- Riding Level: Beginner
- Sustainability: Super Sap® Epoxy
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.