*Oversized Shipping Will Apply*
With its 100lb capacity, the Burley Nomad Bike Trailer can carry your whole collection of handmade soap to the county fair, move all your tie-dyed vinyl across town to your new communal living space, or haul stacks of corncob flutes down to the farmer's market without making a fuss. The secret's in the internal aluminum frame, which gives the Burley the structure that your life is lacking, and the forged hitch that attaches securely to your bike without weighing down your spirit or legs, man. A collapsible internal divider makes sure your traveling crystal collection doesn't get contaminated by the portable composter that you just traded for, and three mesh pockets, six tie-downs, and a weatherproof cover make sure your sunny vibes don't get soggy or blown away. Joking aside, the Nomad's really pretty sweet.
- Collapsible internal space divider
- Three large mesh pockets and six internal tie-downs
- Forged aluminum hitch
- Safety flag and reflectors
- Whether you're going on a weekend camping trip, or even something longer, it has enough space for all your gear, and a sturdy structure that'll keep rolling for thousands of miles.
- The 16in alloy wheels are strong but lightweight, and the good folks at Burley even hooked the trailer up with reflectors and a safety flag, because nothing puts the brakes on a camping trip like a night in the hospital.