Helle Beja Folding Knife
Bleja is the improved version of Helle’s first folder. Developed true to the company core values when it comes to functionality, upgraded with a stronger mechanism and fully visible stainless-steel liners. This fairly large folding knife is designed for daily tasks and sturdy enough to perform on an equal level with almost any fixed blade. The handle has beautifully handcrafted wooden scales of curly birch, fixed to the mechanism with three screws and the back end pipe rivet.
- The name Bleja comes from the highest mountain overlooking the fjord and the factory – a good day's hike with a rewarding view, both on the way up and from the summit.
- Shaped with a traditional scandi grind edge that has been sharpened by hand.
- The blade has a slight drop point and is produced in Helle's famous triple laminated stainless steel.
- The handle is narrow and slim with a small, but important, fingerguard for safer use.
- The blade is held in place with a sturdy back lock mechanism, with a little bit of extra tension.
- Weight - 150 g
- Blade Material - Triple Laminated Helle Stainless steel
- Blade Thickness - 2.7mm
- Blade Length - 85mm
- Blade Construction - Curly Birch
- Handle Length - 117mm
- Sheath Material - Genuine Leather
- Design by - helle design
- design year - 2017
Part Number - 625