Creating fresh and healthy culinary delights in the backcountry is simple with the new Alpha™ 2 Pot Cook Set 2.2. Using a hard-anodized alloy, the Alpha™ Pots provide a durable, abrasion resistant and easy-to-clean cooking surface. And, with features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks firmly in place, unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid to contain your spaghetti and rice, silicone Lid-Keep™ to rest your lid on the side of the pot, plus Delta Light™ dinnerware pieces , you'll be cooking up a gourmet fare for every meal. Perfect for two people it includes two Delta Light Bowls and Delta Insul Mugs, all of which nest neatly inside the pots forming a lightweight compact camp kitchen set.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
- Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry
- Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.