Adventure Maps Inc. McCall Trail Map
The McCall, Idaho map (2019) is a waterproof, topographic (lat/long, UTM grids) trail map that includes route descriptions for trails in the McCall area including, Payette Lake, Loon Lake, Tamarack Resort, Bear Basin Trails, Warm Lake, Payette River, Secesh Summit, Brundage Mountain, and Jug Mountain Ranch Trails. Central Idaho is a classic forested mountain biking destination, with a variety of terrain to keep your mind and body occupied. Trails range from family friendly double track, to rides that will get the attention of your craziest of friends. This would-be mountain biking mecca is uncrowded and therefore many trails are remote and unsigned.
- The McCall area has over 500 miles of public trails, 300+ lakes and 4 major rivers to enjoy.
- You will find descriptions for 21 mountain bike rides, 3 gravel/dirt bike rides, 5 road bike rides, and 4 hikes.
- Fishermen, hunters and OHV riders will also find this map very useful as it accurately shows all streams, lakes, roads, OHV routes and land ownership boundaries.
- These printed maps come with a free digital copy (arriving with your map) for use on smart phones and tablets. Use the digital map to gps navigate out on the trails (no cell service needed once map is downloaded);
- This map includes blowups of Brundage Mountain Resort, Bear Basin Trails, Jug Mountain Ranch Trails, and Tamarack Foothills Trails.
- Use the printed Waterproof/Tear Resistant map for planning, as a backup in case your phone ends up in a creek, to cover your head in a rain storm or for good old fashioned navigating.
Part Number: 656468001