Idaho Hot Springs Single Track Options Map
Adventure Maps Inc.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Mountaineers Books Idaho Hot Springs Single Track Options Map
The Idaho Hot Springs Mountain Bike Route guides riders over and through the breathtaking landscape of central Idaho. From blue ribbon trout streams to sub-alpine terrain and cozy mountain towns, riders will pass through some of the most spectacular country the West has to offer, with the opportunity to indulge in the highest concentration of soakable hot springs in North America.
- The Main Route Map contains routing for the main dirt road loop, the paved Lowman Cutoff, which divides the main dirt road loop in half, and the Boise Spur, which guides riders to and from the Boise Airport.
- The narratives for all routing on the Main Route Map are bi-directional.
- Adventure Cycling maps are created by cyclists, for cyclists, and they are some of the best available for those in search of discovery and adventure in North America.
- The maps reflect the association's research as well as suggestions from thousands of cyclists who have explored the Adventure Cycling Route Network.
- Adventure Cycling develops the best cross-country, loop, coastal, and inland cycling routes available, with turn-by-turn directions, detailed navigational instructions for the tricky sections, and elevation profiles in the high country.
- The maps are waterproof and designed to fit in a handlebar-bag window or jersey pocket.
- The maps provide information specifically for cyclists: the location of bike shops, sources for food and water, and listings of overnight accommodations including camping facilities, small hotels, and cyclists-only lodging.
Part Number: BC-23-SINGLE