Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
The Saris Cable Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a cable lock that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
• Holds 2 bikes, up to 35 lbs. each • Freestanding, small footprint • Cushioned and adjustable bike cradles to protect and accommodate a variety of bike frames
• Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm • Black vinyl coated • Includes two nuts
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
• Holds and highlights one bike up to 30 lbs • Enhanced with European beech wood and soft cork • Remote-controlled, battery-operated LED light shines down on your bike
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Gear Up's Rack-n-Roll 1 Bike Stand is an elegant bike-parking solution that holds any bike upright and lets you easily move the bike around when it's parked, too. The specially shaped side bars provide stability while avoiding contact with derailleurs, disc brakes and axles. There are four small solid-plastic wheels on the bottom for rolling the rack around. And, because the stand offers adjustable settings from 1 to 5 inches wide, it will accept bikes with even the narrowest or widest tires. You can park bicycles by the front or rear wheel, which lets you line multiple bikes up more closely by putting every other one facing the opposite way (so the handlebars don't bump into each other).
- Welded construction with vinyl covered top-Tube hook - Storage shelf for gloves, Helmet, Etc - Arms fold up and out of the way when not in use - Powder coat black finish. Hardware included
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
The Thule SkiClick Wall Kit works with the Thule SkiClick (sold separately). Just unclick your cross country skis from your roof rack and quickly attach them with this convenient and easy to use storage solution. - Storage accessory for Thule SkiClick 7291. - Attaches to wall to allow cross-country ski storage on wall.
Feedback Sports' FATT RAKK Display Stand is an elegant solution for your fat bike. Set it down where you want it and roll your bike's rear wheel into the stand. That’s it! The 3-point contact locks in the wheel holding the bike upright. Simple and sweet, the RAKK works on any 3- to 5-inch wide tire without adjustment. It folds easily for storage when not in use. And, you can clip several RAKKs together to hold all your bikes side-by-side. Plus, this durable stand is made of steel and coated with durable powder paint for a lifetime of service.
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
Feedback Sports' RAKK Display Stand is an elegant bicycle parking/storage solution. It's made of quality steel and coated with durable and attractive powder paint for a lifetime of service. Set it down where you want it, just roll your bike's wheel into the stand and let go. That’s it! The safe 3-point contact locks in the wheel and holds the bike upright. Simple and secure, the RAKK works on most bicycles with wheels from 20- to 29-inches in diameter and tires from 20mm- up to 2.4-inches wide without adjustment. The RAKK folds easily for storage and portability when not in use. And, you can clip several RAKKs together to hold all your bikes side by side.
Protect your ride with Electra's weather-resistant bicycle cover. One size fits most. • Outdoor-rated 150D polyester w/double polyurethane coating protects your two-wheel investment • Extra-long design fits most Electra models, as well as other models up to 75" (191cm) in length • Hook-and-loop straps keep cover in place • Reinforced lock hole • 191cm long x 79cm wide x 109mm tall
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
- Folds to save space when not in use - Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike - Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm)
Page 1 of 2 Next page