Women's Stormstride Pants
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Patagonia Women's Stormstride Pants
The Stormstride Pants are patterned for backcountry motion and fully featured in a lightweight, stretch 3-layer 100% nylon (54% recycled) plain weave with H2No® Performance Standard protection. Made for dedicated ski tourers, the Stormstrides excel in unpredictable weather during high-output pursuits.
- Soft, Supple, Waterproof Fabric
- Customizable Waist Design
- Two Zip-Secured Pockets
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem; three-setting snap adjustment and zipper at bottom cuffs
- Outer-thigh vents quickly release heat
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 442 g (15.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 40-denier Pertex® Shield 100% nylon (54% recycled) plain weave with two-way stretch, a soft polyester knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Part Number: 29995