**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Stio Women's Credential Ski Pants
In its element when it’s storming sideways, our credentialed pant never skips a ski day due to harsh weather. GORE-TEX 3L technology seals out unpredictable big mountain weather, yet adds a degree of warmth with a brushed, flannel-like interior texture. Strategically placed back thigh vents shed heat when hiking or skinning into heavy lines. Two thigh-high pockets—one with an internal bar-tacked loop and the other with a mesh media pocket—stash both lift-access or self-ascent essentials bulk-free. A full-wrap CORDURA® kickpatch sheds wear, while a gusseted, articulated shape enables fluid freeride style and a removable Stio belt dials the fit during big vertical days.
- Stretch, waterproof & windproof 3L GORE-TEX shell fabric with bonded brush backer for best-in-class comfort and protection
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof and windproof protection
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® reverse coil zippers at hand and thigh pockets and vents
- Outer thigh vents offer custom climate control
- High abrasion-resistant CORDURA® kickpatch at leg opening
- Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
- Removable webbing belt
- Internal boot gaiters keep the snow out
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Custom Stio® snaps at center front closure
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 23 oz.