Patagonia Women's Recycled High Pile Fleece Down Jacket
An ultrawarm casual, everyday contemporary jacket made of a 1/2” high pile Sherpa fleece, insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and lined with 100% recycled polyester ripstop to block cold and wind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- A contemporary silhouette made of 1/2" high-pile sherpa fleece and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Polyester ripstop lining treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and wind
- Shawl collar for warmth and raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Front has slight asymmetrical overlay construction with hidden double-breasted snap and zipper closure
- Elastic smocking inside cuffs keeps out the chill
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Boxy, modern fit; hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 998 g (35.2 oz)
- Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2”-pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 26760