Patagonia Women's Radalie Jacket
Short, sporty and warm, this quilted jacket’s shell is made of 100% recycled nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) and insulated with warm Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Shell and Thermogreen® Insulation
- Stand-Up Collar for Warmth
- Princess Seams and Modern Quilt Lines
- Brushed-Tricot Liner on Collar, Cuffs and Handwarmer Pockets
- Handwarmer Pockets with Hidden Zipper Closure
- Left-chest Retro-X patch pocket with an exposed zipper; zippered inner right-chest pocket
- Hip Length
- Made in Vietnam.
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: (body) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish; (inner collar, cuffs and pockets) 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Part Number: 27690