Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X® Fleece Jacket
Windproof and warm, the Retro-X® Jacket is a favorite fleece made with 100% polyester (85% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Windproof barrier bonded between a cozy 85% recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining
- Full-length front zip with internal wind flap to keep out chilly gusts
- Vertical zippered chest pocket is made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 615 g (21.7 oz)
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Part Number: 23074