Patagonia Women's Better Sweater ¼ Zip Jacket
This knitted, cross-dye pullover sweater combines the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of 100% recycled polyester fleece. Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand and Sri Lanka.
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
Part Number: 25618