- LASER ENGRAVED BELT
- 100% MADE IN THE USA- GRIP6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPS- It takes 2-seconds to mix and match, and unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
- SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTS- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
- LOW PROFILE BELT- This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND- Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIAL- Buckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminum. Strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing.
- ONLY BELT WITH NO HOLES & NO FLAP- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.
- CNC laser cut
- Manufactured through a 12-step machining process
- Built with brushed T6061 aluminum
- Satin-dip anodized
- 24 Grams
- 3.0" x 1.8” x .125"
- 1.5 inches wide
- Infinitely adjustable
- High-tensile nylon fiber weave
- Breaking strength of over 2000 pounds
- 50-80 grams depending on size
UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee. We made your belt, not some factory in another country. Our craftsmanship is on trial with every belt we produce. From the engineering to the manufacturing, we are responsible for making sure your belt works better and lasts longer than any other belt you’ve ever worn. If that doesn’t happen, we will stand behind our work by repairing or replacing any belt that doesn’t keep up with whatever you throw at it. That’s what our A3 Guaran-damn-tee is all about, we will replace or refund your belt at Any Time, forAny Reason, in Any Condition. And if your strap or buckle does break, we would sincerely love to know how you accomplished such a feat!
How Grip 6 Belts Work
How to Resize Your Belt