Primus (Brunton Outdoor) Tupike Stove
This elegant Swedish design-inspired, 2 burner stove is the choice of aspiring chefs who enjoy practicing their trade in the great outdoors. This gas stove has the capacity to cook five-star meals, but is light and compact to easily take anywhere.
- The foldable legs provide valuable additional table space while cooking, or opt for the lower ultra-stable option.
- Easily fire up either burner with the push button Piezo igniter. Each burner runs independently, allowing outdoor chefs to cook multiple pots at a wide range of temperatures, keeping the sauce slowly simmering and the water at a rolling boil from the 10,200 BTU (3000W) flame.
- In windy conditions, the lid and side windscreens ensure steady cooking.
- Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- The lid and foldable side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions
- A stainless-steel body and pot supports, oak laths and brass details provide extra strength and ages beautifully
- Designed to be carried
Part Number: P-350151