Streamlined, stretchy and designed for technical mountain biking performance, the OPR Short features a clean, tailored fit with advanced features that transition seamlessly to a hike or pub stop after your ride. Made with Stio's Velos™ stretch twill fabric and a sleek, streamlined fit with gusseted construction, the OPR offers unrestricted range of motion and functional features for long days on the bike. Zippered thigh and snap back pockets lock down your essentials when you’re charging on the trail, and strategic perforated panels encourage ventilation on warm days.
Velos™, 4 Way Stretch Woven Twill, 83% Polyester 17% Spandex, 212 g/m2, DWR Finish
Velos™ is a 4 way stretch polyester twill that is highly breathable, quick drying and offers supreme stretch for active end uses. Polyester provides no-hassle easy care that won't shrink or pill in the wash. Hydrophobic fibers allow for smooth construction that doesn't bunch. A DWR finish sheds moisture. 87% Polyester 13% Spandex
- Custom Stio® T-Lock snap closure for extra security
- Zippered fly
- Hidden elastic waistband for a custom fit
- Zippered thigh pocket secures essentials
- Perforated inseam panels for ventilation
- Action gusset construction for full range of motion
- Drop-in hand pockets
- Snap closure back security pocket
- Ergonomic shape at leg opening
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 9 oz.
Stio's medium cut. Roomier than Trim but designed with athletic performance and comfort in mind. This short is designed to fit a chamois underneath. Without a chamois, these shorts will be a relaxed, baggier fit, and we would recommend sizing down.
Garment Measurements (size 8):
Inseam: 11 1/2"