**Please call our Boise location at 208-336-3854 to reserve Stio items for in-store pickup or to purchase over the phone!**
Stio Men's Fernos Insulated Knicker
Tired of cold cheeks on the chair? This articulated, cropped-length midlayer hits right above ski boots and has PrimaLoft® Gold Active 40g insulation that adds warmth yet allows airflow.
We’re a little obsessed with the Fernos Knicker. Say goodbye to cold chairs and overheated tours, we’ve found the fine skier’s line between frictionless mid-layering and highly breathable warmth. PrimaLoft® Gold Active 40g warms yet allows airflow while side stretch panels enable free range skinning or bootpacking. Tuned specifically to skiers, the mid-calf-length, stretch-knit cuff stops short of the boot to eliminate bunching, binding or hassling. A zip side pocket stows a keycard or enough cash to grab a coffee.
Insulation: Primaloft Gold Active 40g, 100% Polyester, 40 g/m2
Lining: Relance™, 100% Polyester, 50 denier, 94 g/m2 with 80/20 DWR
- Insulated midlayer with stretch panels and articulation for full range of motion
- Microfiber with soft hand and mechanical stretch
- Encased elastic waistband for easy on and off
- Custom Stio® drawcord for customized fit
- YKK® reverse coil zippered thigh security pocket
- Stretch cuff for easy fit with ski boot
- Heat Transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 11oz.
Regular Fit: Our medium cut, roomier than Trim but designed with athletic performance and comfort in mind
Garment Measurements (size medium): Inseam, 21"