Fischer Speedmax 3D Skate Plus Stiff
*Freight charges will apply. UPS Ground shipping only!*
*** These skis are sold without bindings ***
- Cold Base Bonding enables better wax absorption and grindability, while the RACE CODE seal confirms you have World Cup equipment. Optimized for use 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
- Sometimes history is decided by a hundredth of a second or a few millimeters. With this in mind, the Fischer product team designed Speedmax skis, boots, and poles with cutting-edge materials and construction for minimal weight and maximum speed.
- The Fischer RACE CODE seal is your assurance that Speedmax products are built to World Cup standards.
- Precision Pairing System : fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing.
- Prewaxed : Infrared preparation with hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- Sidecut World Cup Skate : Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Skating 61K : Special skating race ski construction for maximum speed through even more pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on soft snow.
- World Cup Tip : The new lower and shorter tip construction follows the demands of real racing. It reduces the ski's swingweight to a minimum, enabling highest agility.
- Air Core HM Carbon : Proven Air Core material - the most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight combined with highly modular carbon fibres.
- DTG World Cup Plus : Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- FCF (Fischer Carbon Fiber) : Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fibre. High strength and minimum weight laminate.
- Gliding Sidewall : Newly introduced World Cup technology is a thin waxable layer on the sidewalls to reduce friction for more speed with less energy. The sliding sidewall can be prepared with liquid wax only.
- Weight Per Ski: 1.030g (186cm)
Part Number: N04622